Wednesday, November 14, 2007

School getting more fun !


There wasnt any class today but yesterday's lesson was quite intresting! I think it was luck in disguise that I woke up late because by then, my lecturer would have already released today's lesson online and I was able to check what the students in class were doing.  The lesson today was Sculpture! 

So I got the materials and headed of to school. Moulded my creation and called it, 
"Why hast thou forsaken me"  It didnt really come out as I thought it would. Working with Plasticine is a bitch. It gives off this wierd texture on your hands and its pretty hard to shape fine details. It could also be because the only tools I had were my hands.  Basically I would have prefered working with clay. Despite that setback, it was fun creating my artwork. I really hope our  "Art Expression and Form" lessons would get even better!


No comments: